Here is an overview of most of the things that we do – but nothing really beats going to a meeting, having a chat with the team and hearing about our current projects.
If you don’t have anything specific in mind (or indeed if you do), but want to hang around and get to know us, the best course of action is to become part of our Contributor Group. This way you will automatically be invited to all meetings, all socials and events. You’ll also be given the opportunity to join in on any of the projects we have got running (we always post them there) and to ask questions.
Other helpful things you might want to do:
1. Like us on Facebook – this way you’ll never miss another theGIST article, podcast or video.
2. Follow us on Twitter – we share all our new stuff and a bunch of other interesting things to brighten up your day.
3. Follow us on Instagram – because a picture says a thousand words, or something like that.
4. Contribute: get in touch at [email protected] for full-length article contributions or [email protected] for Snippet contributions.
5. Add your name to theGIST list! This is a list we keep of anyone who wants to be involved – we use it to reach out to people if we need, for example, someone from a specific background, but if you want to see what we have going on it’s always best to reach out to us!